Production Restarts from Armada Field
BG Group says that production from its Armada natural gas fields resumed normal operations June 1st. The fields were shut down for annual maintenance May 17 and were initially due to resume production May 29. The three fields that comprise the Armada complex are Fleming, Drake and Hawkins and they extend over 31 square kilometers and span five exploration blocks.
Gas from the Armada complex is exported via the CATS pipeline to Teesside and liquids are transported through the Forties Pipeline System to Cruden Bay.
Partners in Armada are BG Group as operator with 46.77%; BP with 18.20%; Total with 12.53%; ConocoPhillips with 11.45% and Centrica with the remaining 11.05%.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: BG Group more info
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: Centrica PLC more info
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)