Pemex to Drill in GOM with Zagreb 1
Crosco Integrated Drilling & Well Services Co., Ltd. has announced the ongoing and successful provision of drilling services for Pemex. The services for Pemex are being provided in cooperation with local Mexican partner Goimar, S.A. de C.V..
The drilling services are being provided in the Gulf of Mexico with Crosco's semisubmersible drilling rig Zagreb 1. The Crosco semisubmersible underwent a substantial upgrade and refurbishment prior to commencement of the contract with Pemex. Zagreb 1 has a water depth capacity of 1500 feet or 457.2 meters. Currently, Zagreb 1 is testing and completing well Pox-1 as part of an 18-month drilling and services contract.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: Crosco Integrated Drilling Services more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)