FPSO Sevan Voyageur Financed and Ready for Shelley Field Ops
Sevan Marine advised that the Capital Markets group of GE Commercial Finance have completed the syndication of a US $300 million senior debt project finance facility for the FPSO Sevan Voyageur.
This facility has now been syndicated to ING Bank N.V., Natixis Singapore Branch and Fortis Bank (Netherlands) N.V., in addition to the existing financiers, GE Energy Financial Services, GE Transportation Finance and GIEK/Eksportfinans.
The FPSO Sevan Voyageur will be deployed on Oilexco's Shelley field in the Central North Sea, under a 5 +5 year charter contract. The FPSO is currently in Rotterdam undergoing the final preparations for sailaway to the Shelley field, which is scheduled for fourth quarter 2008.
- Flexlife Completes Major Projects Using New Scanning Technology (Sep 15)
- Oilexco Files Eighth Default Status Report (Jul 21)
- Oil's Move Could Fuel E&P Deals (May 27)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)