Petrobras, Galp to Ink MOU for Operatorship in Brazil's Shallow Basins
Petrobras and Galp Energia will sign a MOU during the 9th Brazil-Portugal Summit Meeting in Salvador to assess the possibility to establish and/or maintain partnerships with Petrobras to allow Galp to perform as an operator in blocks located in shallow Campos, Santos, and Espirito Santo basin waters.
The event will be attended by the president of the Republic, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, and the prime minister of Portugal, Jose Socrates. The presidents of Petrobras, Jose Sergio Gabrielli de Azevedo, of Galp, Manuel Ferreira de Oliveira, and of EDP Energias do Brasil, Antonio Pita de Abreu will also be present.
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
- Petrobras FPSO Achieves First Oil (Oct 24)
Company: Galp Energia more info
- Galp To Start Drilling Exploration Well Offshore Portugal (Jul 02)
- Galp Says Little Impact From Portuguese Refineries Strike (Jun 14)
- Galp Cuts Investment Plan, Sees Higher EBITDA Growth (Feb 21)