Petrobras, Galp to Ink MOU for Operatorship in Brazil's Shallow Basins
Petrobras and Galp Energia will sign a MOU during the 9th Brazil-Portugal Summit Meeting in Salvador to assess the possibility to establish and/or maintain partnerships with Petrobras to allow Galp to perform as an operator in blocks located in shallow Campos, Santos, and Espirito Santo basin waters.
The event will be attended by the president of the Republic, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, and the prime minister of Portugal, Jose Socrates. The presidents of Petrobras, Jose Sergio Gabrielli de Azevedo, of Galp, Manuel Ferreira de Oliveira, and of EDP Energias do Brasil, Antonio Pita de Abreu will also be present.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Galp Energia more info
- Galp Cuts Investment Plan, Sees Higher EBITDA Growth (Feb 21)
- Eni Board Authorizes Investment for First Phase of Coral Discovery (Nov 18)
- European Oil, Gas Companies Looking to Cut Costs Further (Oct 31)