Maersk Tosses Prosafe 2-Year Contract for Safe Esbjerg
Prosafe has been awarded a contract by Maersk for the provision of the Safe Esbjerg accommodation jackup in the Danish sector of the North Sea. The firm duration of the contract commencing June 2009 is two years with a one-year option.
Total value of the contract excluding the option period is about EUR 46 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Maersk Oil & Gas more info
- Shell Names Former Maersk Oil CEO Watkins As Next US Boss (Mar 27)
- Maersk Energy Sees Uptick In Offshore Oil Drilling, Profit Still Squeezed (Feb 20)
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)