Ezra Comments on Titan-1 Liftboat Incident
Ezra Holdings has referred to its earlier announcement today regarding Titan-1. The Titan-1 is owned by Casadilla Group Pte Ltd, a joint venture between KS Energy Services Limited and Ezra as mentioned in Ezra's SGXNET announcement on August 28, 2006.
Further information released by KS Energy on the Titan-1 can be found in KS Energy's SGXNET announcement No. 00013 on September 18, 2008. Ezra presently does not expect the loss of the Titan-1 to have any material impact on the financial results of the Company for the financial year ending August 31, 2009.
- KS Energy Secures Contract for Jackup (Jun 28)
- MIS Launches Offshore Jackup KS Endeavour (Jan 07)
- KS Energy's 3Q Earnings Rise 7% (Nov 13)
Company: Ezra Holdings more info
- Singapore Banks' Sour Loans In Focus As Oil Service Sector Stresses (Feb 10)
- Japan's NYK Completes Acquisition of 25% Stake in EMAS CHIYODA Subsea (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)