Jindal Delivers Discovery-I to ONGC Early
Jindal has delivered the newbuild jackup, Discovery-I, to ONGC for the start of its three year contract. The rig has been successfully deployed and operations under the ONGC contract commenced sixteen days ahead of schedule on October 15th.
The rig is working off the west coast of India. The rig is a 350' ILC KFELS B-designed jackup rated to drill to depths of 30,000 feet.
- Arabian Sea Jackup Contract Goes to Shelf (Jan 23)
- Subsea Contract Features Made-in-India Element (Oct 03)
- India Tells State Oil Firm ONGC to List Overseas Unit (Aug 21)
Company: Jindal Group more info
- Lamprell Delivers Jackup Jindal Pioneer to Dev Drilling (Feb 04)
- Keppel FELS to Deliver Jackup Jindal Explorer to Star Drilling Shortly (Dec 03)
- Lamprell Makes Steady Progress during 2H 2013 (Nov 14)