Grenland Group Bags 4 Burner Boom Contracts for Oban B, Gander
Grenland Group will supply SeaDragon Offshore with two burner booms for each of their drilling rigs under construction, Oban B and Gander. The contract value is about US $4.5 million.
SeaDragon's Oban B and Gander will be among the world's largest 6th generation semisubmersible rigs.
The PetroFlame burner booms are Grenland Group's own "Cantilever" design. The burner booms will be delivered within the third quarter of 2009.
Grenland Group has this year delivered or in order nine burner booms. In total Grenland Group has delivered about 40 burner booms, all based on its own designs.
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: SeaDragon Offshore more info
- Jurong Shipyard Secures Second Rig Order from SeaDragon (Jul 02)
- SeaDragon Taps Sembcorp to Build Ultra-Deepwater Semisub (Apr 06)
- Grenland Group Bags 4 Burner Boom Contracts for Oban B, Gander (Oct 27)