Vietgazprom Inks Drilling Contract for PV Drilling I Jackup
On October 20, 2008, PV Drilling signed a contract with Vietgazprom to supply PV DRILLING I jackup rig.
According to the contract, PV DRILLING I rig will be mobilized to block 112 in offshore North Vietnam to perform exploration drilling for Vietgazprom after the completion of contract with Hoang Long/Hoan Vu JOC in April 2009.
This is the second contract to supply PV DRILLING I jackup rig since it was put on services in March 2007. PV DRILLING I has been operating safely with 100% efficiency up to now. With professional, experienced staff and endeavors to build PV Drilling a leading drilling contractor in the region, PV Drilling will very well accomplish the drilling campaign for Vietgazprom.
Manages 5 Offshore Rigs
- PVEP Song Hong Secures PV Drilling II for Work in Vietnam's Block 103-107 (Jul 15)
- Keppel FELS on Track to Deliver its 100th Newbuild Jackup to PV Drilling (Mar 02)
- Newbuild UMW Naga 6 to Work Offshore Vietnam in $46M Deal with PV Drilling (Sep 10)
Company: Vietgazprom more info
- Deepsea Metro I Secures $40M Job from Vietgazprom to Drill Offshore Vietnam (May 18)
- Energy Searcher to Drill Offshore Vietnam (Dec 15)
- Vietgazprom JOC Finds Gas, Condensate Offshore Vietnam (Oct 06)