Sea Panther Sets Sail for Repsol's Mediterranean Ops
Deep Sea Supply has entered into a time charter for the AHTS "Sea Panther" with Repsol for operations in the Mediterranean. Duration is three wells (anticipated for approximately 200 days). Total value of the contract is in excess of US $10 million.
In addition, the AHTS vessels "Sea Leopard" and "Sea Wolf 1" have entered into a 1 + 1 well contract with Petronas for operations in Mauritania. The dayrate is US $65,000.
Operates 10 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Repsol more info
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Repsol Says Drilling Suspended On Vietnam Oil Block Disputed By China (Aug 02)
- China Urges Halt To Oil Drilling In Disputed South China Sea (Jul 25)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)