EnCore Says Esmond Drilling Ops to Restart Next Week
EnCore has provided a further update following the incident on the Energy Enhancer drilling rig on Sunday, October 19.
The operator, Star Energy, has advised EnCore that remedial work is underway and is planned to be completed within the next few days. Although a firm date for restarting safe drilling operations cannot be given, EnCore understands that drilling should recommence during the course of next week.
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)
Company: Star Energy more info
- Providence, Star Sign Agreement for Dragon License (Nov 12)
- Star Energy Group Fires Up Production at Avington Oil Field (Jan 27)
- EnCore Notes Preliminary Pressure Results at Esmond Reservoir (Nov 04)
Company: EnCore Oil plc more info
- Deo Petroleum: Amalgamation Agreement Finalized (Jan 12)
- Egdon Acquires EnCore Stake (Jan 06)
- Weather Delays Drilling at EnCore's Tudor Rose Well (Dec 08)