Toyo Targeted for FPSO Topside Work at Angola's Block 31
Toyo Engineering Corporation has been awarded Detailed Topside Engineering work by MODEC Offshore Production Systems for the Topsides of an FPSO destined for offshore West Africa.
The FPSO is to be delivered to BP Exploration (Angola) Ltd. for their development of offshore concession Block 31 offshore Angola.
MODEC, the world top class FPSO/Floater Contractor, enjoys a dominant FPSO market share in Pacific/SEA region and is further expanding its market share in West Africa and Latin America.
The award this time is Toyo's third FPSO project from MODEC. Toyo is striving to strengthen its upstream business including oil/gas field development engineering as one of its highest priority target area, through tighter collaboration with MODEC.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: MODEC International more info
- Shell Extends MODEC's Contract for FPSO Fluminense to December 2020 (Sep 02)
- Keppel's BrasFELS Completes Project for MODEC's FPSO (Jun 29)
- McDermott Joins 14 Other Offshore Firms to Establish Industry Standards (May 19)
Company: Toyo Engineering Corp. more info
- Toyo Bags Turnkey Contract for Regasification Plant at Dahej, India (Mar 11)
- Aibel Clinches Deal for P-74 FPSO Project (Jul 30)
- Toyo Targeted for FPSO Topside Work at Angola's Block 31 (Oct 23)