Alliance Engineering Appoints New Onshore Business VP
Alliance Engineering announced that Charles W. (Chuck) Law, Jr. has been promoted to vice president of its Onshore Business Unit.
Chuck has more than 28 years experience in the natural gas industry and has been with Alliance since 2004, most recently as general manager of its Denver office. His 28 year career encompasses senior engineering and management positions with other engineering as well as gas transmission companies. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado and is a Certified Project Management Professional. Since 2001 he has been an instructor for both the Gas Machinery Research Council (GMRC) and the Gas Technology Institute (GTI).
"Chuck has done an outstanding job starting and growing our Denver office and under his leadership I expect the entire Onshore Business Unit to continue its substantial growth," said Norb Roobaert, Alliance president.
- Planning for Pivotal Moments: Operating at the Forefront of Commissioning (Dec 26)
- Wood Study Explores Modular Options for Hammerfest LNG (Aug 29)
- OTC 2018: Wood Sees Its Digital Business Expanding in Future (May 01)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)