DOF's Brazilian Co. Secures MOU with Petrobras for 3 Charter Contracts
DOF's 100% owned Brazilian company Norskan has secured a Memorandum of Understanding with Petrobras for extension of three charter contracts with an estimated total revenue during the firm extension periods of approximately NOK 3.1 billion.
The contracts are for Norskan's three AHTS vessels, Norskan Botafogo, Skandi Rio and Skandi Fluminence. The firm period for each vessel is 6 years from end of present Petrobras contracts. DOF Subsea Brazil will provide ROV services onboard two of the vessels. The above value estimate includes the contract value for
two work ROVs. The contracts are subject only to final approval by the Petrobras Board.
Norskan Botafogo, Skandi Rio and Skandi Fluminence are AHTS vessels of UT 722 L design. They are built in Brazil and fly the Brazilian flag with full Brazilian crew. All three vessels have worked for Petrobras since delivery from yard.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)