Solstad, ConocoPhillips Shake Hands for Normand Mjolne Vessel
Solstad Offshore has entered into a long-term contract of the AHTS-STBY vessel Normand Mjolne, with ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS.
The contract has a duration of 2.5 years firm plus three times two-month options. The vessel will commence the contract in October 2008. The commercial terms between the parties are confidential, but it gives SOFF an acceptable return.
- ConocoPhillips Strikes First Oil at New Alaska Site (Oct 10)
- ConocoPhillips to Divest Timor Sea Acreage (Oct 01)
- KBR, ConocoPhillips to Develop Off-the-Shelf LNG Tech (Sep 18)
Company: Solstad Offshore more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Solstad Offshore Says Industry Must Consolidate to Restore Profits (Feb 24)