Solstad, ConocoPhillips Shake Hands for Normand Mjolne Vessel
Solstad Offshore has entered into a long-term contract of the AHTS-STBY vessel Normand Mjolne, with ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS.
The contract has a duration of 2.5 years firm plus three times two-month options. The vessel will commence the contract in October 2008. The commercial terms between the parties are confidential, but it gives SOFF an acceptable return.
- ConocoPhillips Contracts Rowan Jackup (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Plans for $6.1B Capital Spend in 2019 (Dec 10)
- ConocoPhillips Departs Barnett (Nov 01)
Company: Solstad Offshore more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Solstad Offshore Says Industry Must Consolidate to Restore Profits (Feb 24)