Solstad, ConocoPhillips Shake Hands for Normand Mjolne Vessel
Solstad Offshore has entered into a long-term contract of the AHTS-STBY vessel Normand Mjolne, with ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS.
The contract has a duration of 2.5 years firm plus three times two-month options. The vessel will commence the contract in October 2008. The commercial terms between the parties are confidential, but it gives SOFF an acceptable return.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Shale Producers Urge FERC To Deny White Cliffs Oil Pipeline's Fee Request (Feb 23)
- Why Canada Is The Next Frontier For Shale Oil (Jan 29)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Solstad Offshore more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Solstad Offshore Says Industry Must Consolidate to Restore Profits (Feb 24)