Voyager, Niko Join in Strategic Alliance for Caribbean & Ghana Regions
Voyager Energy has entered into a strategic alliance with Niko Resources for the Caribbean region and Ghana, and has noted that William T. Hornaday, the Chief Operating Officer and Director of Niko Resources, has joined the Board of Directors of Voyager Energy.
"Our strategic alliance with Niko Resources provides a framework for the parties to jointly pursue opportunities within the Caribbean region and Ghana and will enable Voyager Energy to build upon its existing Trinidad based activities and provide us with the ability to secure additional world-scale exploration opportunities. Bill Hornaday's extensive international experience and industry knowledge makes him a valuable addition to our Board," said Gerold Fong, President and CEO of Voyager Energy.
Niko Resources is an international company experienced in all aspects of exploration and development in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, the Kurdish Region of Iraq, and Madagascar. Hornaday is a professional engineer with 33 years of industry experience. He has worked in North America, India, Indonesia and Australia and has extensive experience in all aspects of operations including project management, production facilities, drilling and business development.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- KrisEnergy Spuds Bangora-6 Development Well in Bangladesh's Block 9 (Sep 05)
- ICSID Orders Petrobangla to Pay Niko $35M It Owed for Gas Deliveries (May 31)
- Reliance Said To Revive Offshore India Gas Project By End-2017 (May 27)
Company: Voyager Energy Limited more info
- Voyager Adds Member to BOD (Nov 18)
- Niko Completes Acquisition of Voyager Energy (Mar 26)
- Niko Enters into Acquisition of Voyager Energy (Feb 08)