Sonsub Wraps Up Operations on Ettrick Project
The Sonsub Division of Saipem UK has recently completed operations on the Ettrick subsea field development operated by Nexen Petroleum U.K. Limited in the North Sea, resulting in a successful conclusion to the substantial two year long project.
The development includes three subsea production wells and one water injector tied back to an FPSO, with Sonsub’s scope of work comprising the installation and hook-up of the subsea pipelines, umbilicals, risers, structures and FPSO retractable buoy mooring systems.
All operations were carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
Giorgio Martelli, Sonsub General Manager, said, "This is the largest project completed by Sonsub in recent years, and it really highlights Sonsub's maturity as a fully fledged subsea construction contractor."
- Alberta Regulators Charge Nexen Energy Over 2015 Pipeline Spill (Jul 06)
- Cenovus Drops Most Ever as $13.3 Billion Deal Ramps Up Risks (Mar 30)
- UKCS Oil, Gas Extraction Drops 10% (Dec 08)
Company: Sonsub - Innovators of Remote System Technology more info
- Sonsub's Bar Protector Reaches Milestone Safety Achievment (Oct 15)
- Sonsub Scores Subsea Tie-In Work at West Don Development (Jun 05)
- Sonsub Snags Third Extension for IRM Project in Mediterranean Sea (Jun 05)
Company: Saipem more info
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)
- Three Drilling Contractors Advance in Rigzone Employer Survey (May 24)
- Saipem Scouting Around as Subsea 7 Bid Makes Waves (Apr 24)