PSA Norway Approves StatoilHydro's Use of Yttergryta Facilities
StatoilHydro has received consent to use facilities on Yttergryta in the Norwegian Sea.
Yttergryta is a small gas and condensate field located 33 km east of Asgard. The field is part of production license 062, and the Plan for Development and Operation (PDO) for Yttergryta was approved by the King in Council on May 23, 2008.
The consent relates to use of a single subsea production facility and an approximately 5 km long pipeline to the X well template on the Midgard field. From here, the wellstream from Yttergryta will run to Asgard B together with the wellstream from Midgard, through an existing pipeline.
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)