Wavefield to Supply Seismic Sensor System for Ekofisk Field
Wavefield Inseis ASA has been awarded a contract to supply an ocean bottom seismic sensor system for reservoir monitoring at the ConocoPhillips' operated Ekofisk field in the North Sea. The contract will be executed through the Trondheim based company Optoplan AS, a fully owned subsidiary of Wavefield Inseis.
Marine installation is planned for 2010 with the installation contract to be awarded at a later date.
- ConocoPhillips Contracts Rowan Jackup (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Plans for $6.1B Capital Spend in 2019 (Dec 10)
- ConocoPhillips Departs Barnett (Nov 01)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)