Awilco Snags LOI from CNOOC for WilSeeker, WilBoss Jackups
Awilco Offshore through Premium Drilling has received a Letter of Intent from China National Offshore Oil Corporation Limited (CNOOC Ltd.) for a two year drilling program for the jackup drilling rigs WilSeeker and WilBoss.
WilSeeker is scheduled to commence operation upon completion of its current operational preparation. WilBoss is scheduled to commence operation upon completion of its work with NIDO.
CNOOC also has the option to contract a third rig, WilSuperior, on the same terms as above. If the option is exercised, start-up for this rig will be at completion of its work with Thang Long and Truong Son.
WilSeeker, WilBoss, and WilSuperior are all equipped for high pressure/ high temperature drilling in water depths up to 375ft.
- CNOOC 3Q Revenue Rises; Only Halfway To 2017 Spending Goal (Oct 25)
- CNOOC Completes Test Runs at Huizhou Refinery in Guangdong - Report (Oct 09)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Awilco AS more info
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)