Sevan Hummingbird to Nest at Chestnut Field for 2 Years
Following completion of the first 100,000 bbls of oil production, Venture Production Plc has informed Sevan that the FPSO Sevan Hummingbird has been formally accepted and is on full rate from September 28th.
The unit will be installed on the Chestnut Field in the central UK North Sea, under a 2.5+2 year charter contract.
"The FPSO Sevan Hummingbird is the first geo stationary cylindrical FPSO to be installed in the North Sea. This marks a major milestone for Sevan and for our long-term relationship with Venture Production Plc," said Jan Erik Tveteraas, CEO of Sevan Marine ASA.
- Venture Production Shuffles Board (Sep 10)
- Venture Announces Board Changes (Aug 27)
- Venture Advises Shareholders to Accept Centrica's Offer (Aug 25)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)