Denmark's Siri Field Back Up and Running
The planned shutdown on Noreco's Siri field for maintainance for 6 days was executed according to plan. The field is back in production today.
A six day shut down on the Siri, Nini and Cecilie fields in Denmark has been completed, and the fields are now in production according to plan.
As reported October 1st, Noreco continues to produce at a high level and is ahead of plan. The Company will present a new production guidance for 2008 in conjunction with the presentation of the Q3 results October 23, 2008.
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Norwegian Energy Company (NORECO) more info
- Shell Agrees to $1.9B Sell of Upstream Danish Assets to Noreco (Oct 17)
- Det Norske to Acquire Noreco's Norwegian Portfolio (Mar 02)
- Noreco Oil UK Receives Huntington License Default Notice (Nov 02)