PSN Snags Contract Extension to Support Chevron's UK Assets
Production Services Network (PSN) has secured a one year contract extension from Chevron Upstream Europe to provide Engineering and Construction Support to its UK assets.
PSN will continue to primarily provide engineering and construction support to the Erskine, Alba and Captain production facilities in the North Sea, with additional support in maintenance, reliability and procurement.
Brian Mercer, PSN's Business Manager for the Chevron Upstream Europe Project, commented, "The original contract was for five years and we are delighted to have been awarded a one year extension. I feel this is testament to the quality of the work PSN has done as well as the longstanding relationship that we have built with the Chevron team demonstrating that our cultures and core business drivers are fully aligned with those of our customer.
"We continue to have a strong focus on supporting Chevron to improve safety -- demonstrated by our recent safety milestone achievement of one year Lost Time Incident (LTI) free, and asset reliability, production and environmental performance."
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: PSN more info
- Wood Group to Merge PSN with Production Business (Dec 13)
- PSN Secures Platform Support for Shell's North Sea Assets (Nov 05)
- PSN Extends Cosalt's North Sea Equipment Contract (Feb 03)