Aker Inks Service Equipment Deal with StatoilHydro
Aker Solutions has signed a letter of intent with StatoilHydro to enter into a frame agreement for the delivery of drilling equipment and related operational services.
The agreement will put Aker Solutions among the preferred suppliers of drilling equipment and operational services to StatoilHydro operated fields.
The agreement for the delivery of Aker Solutions drilling equipment is awarded for a three year period with an optional period of two (2) x two (2) years. The agreement for operational services will run for five years with an optional period of two (2) x five (5) years.
"We are very pleased that StatoilHydro has considered our drilling equipment solutions to be among the best and most effective ones, which makes us a good match for a leading Operator like StatoilHydro," said Roald Amundsen, President of Aker MH AS.
The contract between StatoilHydro and Aker Solutions is expected to be signed and made effective mid-October 2008.
The contract party is Aker Solutions subsidiary Aker MH AS.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)