Roc's Takeover Offer for AZA's Shares to Close Monday
ROC announced that as of October 3, 2008, ROC and its associates have a relevant interest in 90.73% of the ordinary shares in AZA.
The takeover offer will close at 7:00pm (AEST) on Monday, October 6, 2008 and, in accordance with its stated intentions, ROC will then proceed to compulsorily acquire all remaining AZA Shares which at that time have not been acquired under the takeover offer.
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Anzon Australia more info
- Ocean Patriot Completes Drilling Program at BMG Field (Sep 03)
- Pertamina Picks Up Stake in Offshore BMG Project (Aug 19)
- Roc Oil Highlights Workover Program at BMG Oil and Gas Field (Aug 04)