Nexus Approves Roc's Takeover Offer for AZA
Following the announcement by Nexus that it intended to accept ROC's takeover offer for Anzon Australia Ltd. (AZA), ROC has now received acceptances from Nexus in respect of its holding of 71.3 million shares (19.2%) in AZA.
ROC and its associates now have a relevant interest of 89.64% and, assuming it obtains a relevant interest of more than 90% in the next few days, intends to close the takeover offer at 7.00pm (AEST) on Monday, October 6, 2008.
Commenting on Nexus' acceptance of the takeover offer, ROC's Chief Executive Officer, Bruce Clement, stated, "This is clearly a positive outcome for ROC and AZA shareholders. As Operator, ROC is focused on delivering the Basker Manta Gummy Development Project in 2010, which is forecast to increase ROC's production by over 100% to in excess of 20,000 BOEPD."
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Nexus Energy more info
- Nexus Resumes Production at Longtom-4 Well in Gippsland Basin (Mar 12)
- Nexus Updates on Plans to Divest its Crux, Longtom Assets in Australia (Feb 21)
- Santos Suspends Production at Patricia-Baleen Gas Processing Plant (Jan 14)
Company: Anzon Australia more info
- Ocean Patriot Completes Drilling Program at BMG Field (Sep 03)
- Pertamina Picks Up Stake in Offshore BMG Project (Aug 19)
- Roc Oil Highlights Workover Program at BMG Oil and Gas Field (Aug 04)