Texas Crude Spuds JV Block A-5 at Sugarkane Gas Field
Empyrean Energy has provided the following update on operations on Block A which is part of the Sugarkane Gas and Condensate Field.
TCEI JV Block A-5 Well
Empyrean has been advised by Texas Crude Energy Inc ("TCEI") that the TCEI JV Block A-5 well commenced drilling on the September 29, 2008.
The well is designed as a vertical well that will target all three potential pay zones (Upper, Middle & Lower) identified on the Sugarkane Gas and Condensate Field. The "Upper" zone has two wells that Empyrean has previously reported as successfully flowing commercial quantities of gas and condensate on test (Block A-1 & A-3 wells).
Empyrean has a working interest of 7.5% in this well.
- Empyrean Expects Further Upside from Sugarloaf AMI Project in 2016 (Dec 31)
- Empyrean Sees Upgrade to Eagle Ford Shale Asset (Jul 08)
- Empyrean Reports Production Decrease at Sugarloaf (May 21)
Company: Texas Crude Energy more info
- Empyrean Reports on Sugarloaf Frac Operations (Jan 28)
- Texas Crude Spuds New Well at Sugarloaf Project (Jan 22)
- Fracture Stimulation Ops Commence on Kowalik-1H (Dec 30)