Velosi Snags Service Contract from ConocoPhillips Indonesia
Velosi Limited has been awarded a new quality assurance, quality control and quality surveillance services contract with ConocoPhillips Indonesia Inc. Ltd.
The contract began in June 2008 for a period of three years. Under the terms of the contract Velosi will audit and inspect pipe mills, valve suppliers, fabrication yards and project sites to verify that the planning and execution of manufacturing, construction and testing are carried out to meet the criteria in purchase orders and main contracts.
This new contract will increase Velosi's presence in Indonesia, Europe,the USA, Malaysia, Singapore and China, through work with international vendors.
Commenting on this contract Dr. Nabil Abdul Jalil, Chief Executive Officer of Velosi, said, "We are delighted to have been awarded this contract from ConocoPhillips Indonesia Inc. Ltd. To be given the opportunity to continue building and developing the Group's relationship with such a reputable multinational is an excellent reflection of our client's continued confidence in our ability to provide a top-level service on a global basis."
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: The Velosi Group more info
- Velosi Sees 13% Profitability Increase in '09 (Apr 14)
- Samsung Taps Velosi Group to Assemble, Install at Least 20 Derricks (Mar 26)
- Velosi Bags Service Contracts in Europe and Middle East (Dec 16)