ConocoPhillips Taps Aker for FEED Work at Ekofisk
ConocoPhillips has awarded Aker Solutions a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for the Greater Ekofisk Area which is split into three phases. Phase one, with an approximate contract value of NOK 120 million, will start immediately. Two further options are included in the contract. One option is for additional FEED work scope which is expected to be completed by the end of 2009 with the other option being for detail and follow on engineering work.
The scope includes the potential new Eldfisk platforms 2/7S and 2/7 N, jackets, bridges and bridge supports connecting the platforms. In addition, Aker Solutions will undertake the design of the modification work required for integrating existing and the potential new facilities in the greater Ekofisk area.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)