TNK-BP Appoints Peattie to Board of Directors
TNK-BP has announced the appointment of David Peattie to its Board of Directors. The appointment is made with immediate effect. Peattie, a BP Group Vice President, has recently been appointed as Head of BP's businesses in Russia and Kazakhstan. He is responsible for BP's interests in TNK-BP as well as its businesses in the Russian Arctic, Sakhalin and Kazakhstan.
Peattie was nominated by BP and replaces James Dupree who has recently moved from his responsibilities for BP's Russian business to another role in the Company.
Peattie joined BP in 1979 as a petroleum engineer and has since moved through a series of commercial and leadership roles in Exploration and Production, Chemicals and Investor Relations. In 2007 he became a member of BP’s E and P Operating Committee and is operational deputy to the E and P Chief Executive, Andy Inglis.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: TNK-BP more info
- Rosneft Board Member Rejects Criticism of TNK-BP Buyout (Oct 04)
- Rosneft: TNK-BP Integration 'Mostly Complete' (Jun 20)
- TNK-BP Acquisition Boosts Rosneft's 1Q Production (Apr 30)