Eni CEO, Gazprom Chairman Meet for Arctic Gas Pow-Wow
Eni CEO Paolo Scaroni and Chairman of Gazprom Alexei Miller met today in Moscow and made further progress in the implementation of the strategic partnership agreement.
In particular, Scaroni and Miller agreed to sign by the end of October a new binding document relating to the development of the Artic Gas assets that Eni acquired in 2007. Specifically, the agreement will relate to the developement plan as well as the offtake and transportation of the gas from Artic Gas.
The agreement to be signed will enable Gazprom to enter the Libian upstream. Eni and Gazprom also reviewed the progress made on South Stream.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)