TGS Updates on Arbitration Process with Wavefield
TGS has now received the next pleading and the writ related to the counterclaim from Wavefield in the arbitration process between the two companies. Wavefield is claiming damages limited upwards to NOK 150 millions (approximately US $26.5 million) plus interest and costs.
In the pleading, Wavefield reserves a right to increase the claim.The claim is for alleged losses related to lost business opportunities and direct costs in connection with the merger. TGS and its lawyers reject the claim for compensation as being without legal reasons.
- TGS Expects E&P Spend to Dip by up to 10% in 2017 (Oct 28)
- Schlumberger, TGS Begin 300-Block Gulf of Mexico Data Acquisition Program (Aug 04)
- PGS: Improving Sentiment in Offshore Seismic Market (Jul 21)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)