PSS to Provide New Gen Triton XLX ROV System to DOF Subsea
Perry Slingsby Systems (PSS) has secured a fast-track contract to supply a new generation Triton® XLX ROV system to DOF Subsea for delivery before the end of the year.
This contract comes six months after the offshore survey, IMR, construction support and engineering contractor awarded a multi-million dollar contract to PSS to deliver 10 TXLX systems for delivery throughout 2009 and 2010. It brings the total number of PSS systems contracted by the company in the last three years to 22.
PSS has committed to deliver the latest 3,000m TXLX 38 mobile system for use across DOF Subsea's operations by December 2008.
John Rhodes, Vice President of Sales at Perry Slingsby Systems Inc, said, "PSS and DOF Subsea have a long standing and successful relationship and we are pleased to be in a position to meet their equipment requirements in such a short timeframe. The contract award recognizes our ability to deliver quality and reliability as well as our capability to offer our customers new and innovative technology."
Eirik Torresson of DOF Subsea said, "We are pleased to have a long standing partnership with PSS. The quality of equipment coupled with our outstanding project teams has enabled DOF Subsea to excel within our market."
Each TXLX is equipped with the all new ICE® (Integrated Controls Engine) real-time control system, proportional tooling systems and advanced survey systems.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)
Company: Perry Slingsby Systems more info
- Triton's Next Gen ROV Makes a Splash in Subsea Market (Feb 10)
- Triton Secures ROV Deal with Asia Pacific Client (Sep 14)
- Triton Group to Unveil Next Generation ROV (Aug 31)