Chevron Taps AGR Subsea to Build, Deploy Deepwater Drilling System
AGR Subsea Inc., a subsidiary of AGR Group ASA, has been issued a letter of agreement (LOA) by Chevron to Project Manage, Engineer, Build and Deploy a Dual Gradient Drilling System which has the potential to be an enabling technology for certain deepwater assets globally. It is estimated that the system will be deployed by 1Q 2011.
On successful negotiation of the contracts, AGR will be awarded a 2-1/2 year Engineering and Project Management contract and a further 5 year Operational Services Contract.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)