Addax Extends Lease Contract for FPSO Sendje Berge
BW Offshore Limited has announced that Addax Petroleum Exploration has extended the lease contract for the FPSO Sendje Berge by two years until March 2011.
Addax has additional options for a period of up to two years. The FPSO is operating on the Okwori field offshore Nigeria, with a production uptime of 99.9% since start-up in March 2005.
- Chinese-Owned Oil Firm Addax Shuts Offices After Swiss Bribery Case (Aug 07)
- North Sea Decom: 'Campaign Approach' Required to Drive Down Costs (Sep 15)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)