Pan Andean Farms-Out Ucayali Basin Blocks to CEPSA
Pan Andean announced that CEPSA of Spain and Perupetrol have finalized the legal agreement whereby CEPSA becomes the Operator of Blocks 114 and 131 in the Ucayali area of Peru. A Supreme Decree has been issued authorizing the transaction.
Under the terms of the agreement, Pan Andean maintains a 30% carried interest in each block with all expenditure funded by CEPSA, up to and including 100%of the first exploration well on each block and 50% of a second well on each block.
CEPSA have paid Pan Andean back costs incurred on the blocks totalling $3 million to date on both blocks.
- Total, Shell, Eni Eligible to Bid for New Iran Oil, Gas Projects (Jan 03)
- Algeria Oil And Gas Output On The Rise (Jun 26)
- CEPSA Commences Drilling at Tarach-1 in Kenya Block 11A (Apr 15)
Company: Pan Andean Resources more info
- Pan Andean Makes Headway at Peruvian Ucayali Blocks (Jun 18)
- Seismic Acquisition Under Way over Block 114 in Peruvian Jungle (May 19)
- Pan Andean Commences Survey over Block 141 in Titicaca Basin (May 15)