PSN Nabs Major Contract to Increase Production at Tunisian Field
Production Services Network (PSN), has secured a multimillion US dollar Project Management Service Contract with SEREPT, a Joint Venture between ETAP, the Tunisian National Oil Company and Austria's OMV.
The two-year contract is part of a major program designed to upgrade existing offshore platforms and increase production volumes from the Ashtart field in the Gulf of Gabes. PSN and SEREPT personnel will work in an integrated team to project manage the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts for upgrade work on platform topsides, pipelines and distributed control systems. The work will be performed in Tunisia and at the EPC Contractor’s offices in Europe and a Mediterranean fabrication yard.
Commenting on the deal, Jerome Lynch, PSN's Director for International Operations, said, "This contract reflects PSN's ability to provide high quality project management services and successfully integrate our teams, our systems and processes with those of our customers. We are looking forward to working with SEREPT and also developing the relationship with OMV that is already working well in Romania and Kazakhstan."
Serept Chairman, Tarek Hamzaoui, added, "We are extremely pleased to be working with an industry leader such as PSN. The firm's proven ability to assemble international and local technical and engineering specialists was a major factor in its success."
- Qatargas Signs Deal To Deliver LNG To Austria's OMV (Dec 20)
- CEO: OMV To Become Bigger, Grow Marketing Outside Of Europe (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petrolieres (ETAP) more info
- PSN Nabs Major Contract to Increase Production at Tunisian Field (Sep 24)
- OMV Makes Discovery at Jenein Sud Block in Tunisia (Jul 14)
- Candax: Drilling to Start on Ezzaouia Field in Tunisia (Apr 28)
Company: Production Services Network more info
- University of Aberdeen's New Degree to Tackle O&G Skills Shortage (Aug 17)
- MMS Recognizes PSN for Outstanding Safety Performance (May 04)
- PSN Strengthens US Management Team (Mar 04)