Petrobras to Test Copaiba Well's Hydrocarbon Zones
Norse Energy Corp. ASA, in partnership with Petrobras (Operator), Queiroz Galvao Oil & Gas and El Paso, announced that the Copaiba well will be cased and tested to investigate zones with hydrocarbons shows. This operation will start after the final logging of the well.
Norse Energy holds an 18.33% ownership in this block.
Norse also announced that its subsidiary Norse do Brasil has signed a contract with Unibanco/Santander for a loan of 40 million Reais (approximately US $21.5 million). The funds will be used for execution of Norse do Brazil's production development and exploration activities.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: El Paso more info
- E&Y: 2012 'Record Year' for O&G Deals (Jan 24)
- FTC Approves Kinder Morgan Acquisition of El Paso (May 01)
- Sources: KNOC A Partner in El Paso E&P Acquisition (Mar 19)
Company: Queiroz Galvao more info
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- Karoon Contracts Olinda Star Semisub for Drilling in Brazil's Santos Basin (Dec 24)
- QGEP Says Brazil Manati Field Holds 477 Bcf of Gas (Aug 13)
- Mayor: Petrobras Close to Suspending Contract for Two Platforms (Jun 09)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)