Grenland Group to Supply PetroFlame Burner Booms for SHI
Samsung Heavy Industries has chosen Grenland Group as the supplier of two PetroFlame® burner booms for their first two drillships delivered to P&M Drilling International B.V. The contract value for Grenland Group is around NOK 22 million.
The PetroFlame® burner boom is Grenland Group's own 'Swan-Neck' design. The burner booms will be delivered in the first and the second quarter of 2009.
Grenland Group has now in total seven burner booms delivered and in progress for drillships at Samsung Heavy Industries.
- Samsung Wins Mad Dog 2 Fabrication Contract (Jan 05)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
- South Korean Yards Restructure, Trim Workforce (Sep 08)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)