Geowave Endeavour Wraps Up Survey Offshore Norway, Sets Sails for Libya
The latest addition to the Wavefield Inseis fleet, the Geowave Endeavour, has successfully completed her first survey and is currently in transit to her next project.
Her first survey, for BG Norge, was acquired offshore Norway with a 10 streamer spread, and after a very efficient mobilization, the vessel performed extremely well and completed the survey on schedule.
Her next survey is offshore Libya for BP which is a milestone 12 month project that will also involve the largest and most powerful onboard processing system ever mobilized.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: BG Group more info
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)