Deep Sea Enters 1-1 Charter Contract for Sea Witch
Deep Sea Supply has entered a 1 option 1 year charter contract for the Platform Supply Vessel, "Sea Witch." The vessel is the 8th vessel delivered to Deep Sea Supply from Cochin Shipyard and delivery is expected on December 10, 2008.
The vessel has been fixed to OMS in Australia at a daily bareboat rate of US $23,000/day (equivalent to a time charter of approximately 29,000-30,000/day).
The end user is BP. Commencement date under the charter is January 2, 2009. All Deep Sea Supply's Platform Supply Vessels are on long term charters.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)