PSA Okays ConocoPhillips' Use of Port Reval as Eldfisk Living Quarters
ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS (COPSAS) has received consent from PSA Norway to use the mobile facility Port Reval as a living quarters facility on the Eldfisk field.
In connection with simultaneous drilling operations, maintenance and modifications on Eldfisk, COPSAS still needs additional beds. The Company has previously received consent to use Port Reval on Eldfisk up to August 2008.
Port Reval is located southwest of Eldfisk 2/7-E with a gangway connection to this facility, and will be used as a flotel on the field up to May 2009.
Port Reval is operated by OSM Offshore AS (OSM). The facility received an Acknowledgement of Compliance (AoC) from the PSA on August 3, 2007.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)