Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares
Anzon Energy has announced that AEL shareholders and AEL depository interest holders will receive 1.32 Roc Oil Company shares (represented, where applicable, by depository interests) for every AEL Share held (Merger Ratio).
The Merger Ratio was determined on September 18, 2008, following the confirmation of the Net Cash position of AEL as at 7pm on Monday, September 15, 2008, being the Record Date.
New ROC Shares will be issued to AEL shareholders (other than Ineligible Foreign Shareholders) on Monday, September 22, 2008 (being the Implementation Date). Holding statements detailing AEL Shareholders' holdings of New ROC Shares are expected to be sent on the Implementation Date and, in any event, within five Business Days after the Implementation Date.
Application for the admission to trading on AIM of New ROC securities has been made by ROC, and trading is expected to commence on September 23, 2008.
As announced on September 5, 2008, cancellation of admission of AEL to AIM will occur on September 23, 2008, following the implementation of the Scheme.
Capitalized terms used in this announcement have the same meaning as set out in the Scheme Booklet dated July 30, 2008 (unless indicated otherwise).
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)