Sinopec Extends East Puffin FPSO Contract to 2010
The Board of Sea Production is pleased to announce that East Puffin Pty. Ltd. has declared a 1 year option to extend the hire of Sea Production's Front Puffin FPSO from June 16, 2009 to June 15, 2010.
The Capex Day Rate for the 1 year option is US $165,000 per day plus a production tariff of US $1 per produced barrel.
The Puffin Field is operated by Sinopec which acquired a 60% share in the AC/P22 Exploration Permit (and the AC/L6 Production Licence), effective April 2008 – AED Oil Ltd. retains a 40% share. The field is located in the Puffin Southwest region offshore Australia.
EPPL is currently drilling an appraisal/development well at the Puffin Field with Premium Drilling's Wilcraft jackup, to be followed immediately by a second appraisal/development well.
- Report: Quarter Of Oil Refineries Risk Closure Under Climate Goals (Nov 02)
- Sources: China's Sinopec Mulls US Oil Projects Ahead Of Trump's Visit (Oct 31)
- Sinopec's Oil Refining Overcomes Continued Upstream Losses (Oct 30)
Company: Sea Production more info
- Sinopec Extends East Puffin FPSO Contract to 2010 (Sep 17)
- Aibel to Provide Services for Front Puffin FPSO (Jun 11)
- Sea Production Ltd. Completes Private Placement (Feb 05)