Bengal Waiting on Government Approval to Reprocess Schwarzer 3D Seismic
Bengal and its partners are awaiting government approval to proceed with the reprocessing of data from the Schwarzer 3D seismic survey, completed in the third quarter of 2007, in preparation for determining a follow-up drill location.
Bengal owns a 10 percent interest in the Katandra and Marshall-Withers prospects on the AC/P 24 license with OMV Australia Ltd. The license covers 329 square kilometers (81,300 acres). AC/P 24 is located offshore Australia in the Timor Sea Vulcan Sub-Basin.
- Qatargas Signs Deal To Deliver LNG To Austria's OMV (Dec 20)
- CEO: OMV To Become Bigger, Grow Marketing Outside Of Europe (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Bengal Energy Ltd. more info
- Bengal Ends Hydraulic Stimulation Program in Cooper Basin's Barta Block (Jan 29)
- Bengal Energy Finds Gas at Nubba-1 Well in Permit ATP752P in Cooper Basin (Dec 10)
- Bengal Signs $20M Secured Credit Facility for Ongoing Australian Projects (May 28)