Mermaid Offshore to Provide Subsea Services to Cuel Offshore Thailand
Mermaid Maritime Public Company Ltd. has announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Mermaid Offshore Services Ltd., has secured a contract with Cuel Limited, one of the region's major Engineering, Procurement,
Construction, Installation & Commissioning contractors, to provide saturation and air diving services supported by remotely operated vehicle (ROV) intervention, all utilizing the vessel Mermaid Commander for Cuel's various clients in the Gulf of Thailand.
This latest project which supports Cuel's 2009 subsea installation program is part of a major long term agreement with Cuel in the Gulf of Thailand for various clients of Cuel with options to extend up to the end of 2013. In the event that the contract is extended until the end of 2013, the contract's total estimated value would be US $150-200 million.
MOS had carried out work for Cuel's subsea installation programs for 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- CUEL Taps Mermaid for Offshore Installation Gig in Gulf of Thailand (Jun 10)
- Cuel, Swiber Form JV to Operate DLB in Thailand (Oct 20)
- Mermaid to Provide Subsea Services for CUEL's Clients Offshore Thailand (Sep 22)
Company: Mermaid more info
- Keppel to Build Newbuild Jackups for Mermaid's AOD (Dec 02)
- Mermaid Enters JV with Gentas to Form Subtech S.A. (Nov 11)
- Keppel FELS Dives into LOI with Mermaid for Jackups (Oct 22)