Petronas Finalizes Deal to Use Alligator Tender Rig Offshore Malaysia
The Malaysian based oil company, Petronas Carigali, has signed a contract for GGS's Alligator Tender Rig for operations offshore Malaysia. The duration of a contract is for four years with a following one year option. The total contract value is around US $200 million with an average daily rate of US $135,000.
Currently, Alligator is operating on a contract with Chevron offshore Angola until end of 2008, and will thereafter, upon a recertification at yard, be transferred to Malaysia to work for Petronas Carigali.
- Chevron Says It Will Not Dispute Climate Science in US Lawsuit (Mar 22)
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Chevron Backs 2018 Production Rise, Eyes Share Buybacks (Mar 06)
Company: PETRONAS more info
Operates 7 Offshore Rigs
- Petronas Says Involved In Proposal To Build Gas Pipeline Extension (Mar 23)
- You Don't Need Asia To Get $12 For Your Liquefied Natural Gas (Feb 27)
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
Company: Global Geo Services more info
- Total Exercises 400-Day Option Period for Tender Rig Barracuda (May 20)
- Petronas Finalizes Deal to Use Alligator Tender Rig Offshore Malaysia (Sep 10)
- Global Geo Services to Spin-Off of Spectrum Seismic Business (May 23)