Nautronix Snags Communications System Contract for Acergy Discovery
Nautronix has received a contract from Acergy in Norway for chamber communications onboard the Acergy Discovery.
In the last 6 months, the Company stated that they have received orders worth just under £2 million (over US $3.53 million) for their Diver communications systems. A large proportion of these are bound for Norwegian waters, including contracts from Divex for the Subsea 7 vessel the Seven Atlantic and the Technip vessel the Skandi Arctic.
Vessel Systems Manager Andy McAra commented, "Our orders to Subsea 7 and Technip are the biggest communication systems we have supplied over the last 25 years with extensive communication and entertainment networks."
Nautronix DSP Unscramblers are designed and built to meet the stringent NORSOK Standards for Manned Underwater Operations. As such the company is continuing to see an upsurge in sales following the resurgence of the Diver Communications market with a current global market share of over 90% of all operational deep water systems.
Managing Director Mark Patterson commented, "The latest order adds to the company’s success in Norway following the $4 million contract in July from a Norwegian company for the supply of two NASDrill RS925 systems. We hope to see this success continue over to rest of the year not only with Dive Comms and NASDrill RS925 but also NASNet®.
"There are identifiable targets for NASNet® in Norway and we can offer numerous benefits to the subsea operations through systems use. As a result we will be making a big push in the Norwegian market in the coming months."
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)
Company: Nautronix more info
- OE 2015: North Sea Industry Warned Not to Over-Engineer Assets (Sep 09)
- Nautronix Appoints Non-Executive Board Member (Jun 10)
- Nautronix Latest Industry Player to Join NSRI (Nov 20)